Wise Food Storage products are designed for long-term storage that would provide nutritional sustenance for your family. Many people consider extreme circumstances when purchasing enough food to sustain the family members following a natural disaster, terrorist attack or other rare event. Emergency preparedness includes every facet of caring for your family outside of your normal routine: especially the Wise Foods range of emergency foods.
Customers have discovered many alternative uses for these convenient foods.
Disaster preparedness includes devising a plan for your family when various events happen close to home. You might need to figure out how to shelter in place because roads are impassable. Snow and ice are just as confining as floods and area-wide storm damage. Plans made when life is normal are more reliable, and affordable, than last minute reactions to situations.
- Winter confinement – Measurable snowfall in the northern climes can arrive ahead of the forecasted day. In these instances, you can provide healthy meals for your family from your Wise Food Storage supply. Emergency foods are convenient even at home when you are unable to venture out on a regular shopping venture.
- Power outages – Unexpected loss of power can interrupt your cooking plans for the evening. Instead of heading for a restaurant that might be closed, you can reach into your Wise Foods supply kit and prepare dinner in a matter of minutes. Your emergency food becomes the answer for tonight’s dinner whenever you can’t follow your original plan.
- Last minute lunch – Wise Foods customers are creative when they get hungry. A few pouches in the car or desk drawer at work can provide a fast lunch when you are unable to get away. Maybe your regular lunch supplies have run out at home. You can eat a yummy entree at work and worry about restocking your kitchen later.
- Camping – Cooking over the campfire is great when the weather is gorgeous. Rainy camping trips do not have to result in lousy meals that are charred from lack of attention by a wet cook. Simply open a packet, add some water and enjoy a tasty meal without the struggle. Your camping trip has never been so easy. Affordable entrees might replace at least two of your meals when you are out in the wilderness.
- Hiking – Your backpack can be filled with lightweight food packets that will allow you to eat great-tasting food whenever you wish. Your canteen water is perfect for reconstituting breakfast, lunch or dinner. Imagine the ease in simply stopping along the trail and making lunch. In just a few minutes, you will be hiking again.
- Hunting – Silence is the key when enjoying the outdoors in search of nature’s bounty. Mylar pouches open easily and you can add water from your daily supply. Eat in silence and watch for your prey to come into the area. You will blend right into the scenery and eat tasty foods whenever the need arises.
- Area-wide events – Tornadoes, hurricanes and earthquakes cause devastation that can sever food supply channels. Instead of worrying about your family, you can shelter in place and feed your family from your Wise Food Storage product selection. Great meals are a few minutes away when you have plenty of variety in the cupboard. Careful storage ensures that your products are protect from nature’s wrath.
Disaster management includes carrying out your plan whenever you feel the need to change your family’s daily routine in response to a storm, terrorist attack or other threat. Access to your plan is easiest when you have rehearsed your response during a surprise drill for the entire family.
Practice responding to a disaster when the entire family is sleeping, away from home or separated during a normal week. These actions will save time and ensure that everyone knows exactly how to respond. Children are great at remembering how to respond without being frightened when adults include them in the planning.